"The literary equivalent of an acid trip." -jedi_raptor07

Saturday, April 07, 2007

The Izzwidget

This will be a joint post between Maeve and Jeff and Jeff and Maeve. If Jeffield, Renfieldd or ToddD (nothing personal) decide to contribute, then it will be a double jointed post. Well, more like quadruple-jointed, but such silliness is not permitted. Or else.

One month from now, we have finished this post!

Congratulations!

We'd like to publicly thank William Henry Harrison for dying after 1 month in office.

Well, he had a huge campaign...but that's about all I can say for him.

Shut up.

Fine.

No, really.

*is silent*

How dare you type!

I'm sorry! I mean... *stops typing*

Good. Now hand me that drink.

What drink?

SHUT UP! *pulls lever*

Wrong leveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

That takes care of him!

My favorite part of this escapade has been the part where you pretend to be me and you. Actually, you are only ToddD!
Despite my initial inability to spell my own name correctly, I have returned from an unnamed location (Latvia), to wreak havoc, pain, and retribution! All of which I have learned to do in my secret location (Lithuania) at my secret (Democratic Republic of the Congo-ian) ninja training camp.

Now that you have that training...what would you do if I shot you? *shoots ToddD, ToddD dies*

Oh my. Lord Voldemort and I should have been more prepared for that...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YBIzEEIPBGQ

5 Comments:

Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the best post yet! You guys are my heroes!

-Jeff and Maeve.

Wait...

6:06 PM, April 28, 2007

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

um

6:09 PM, April 28, 2007

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahaha you guys always make me laugh...

7:33 AM, April 29, 2007

 
Comments Blogger Raptor said...

That was wierd... though not at all different.

Welcome back.

3:37 PM, April 30, 2007

 
Comments Blogger Sam Austin said...

Yes, please. Take a seat. Have a cup of coffee or something.

10:10 AM, May 05, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home