"The literary equivalent of an acid trip." -jedi_raptor07

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Crucigrama

Means "crossword" in Spanish.

Maeve promised to post something over a month ago. I gave her until this weekend and she still has not posted.

Then again, I'm not much better, am I? :-)

It's sort of funny, actually. You'd think with two people on a blog that we'd post about as much as a single person with a blog.

Well, you thought WRONG!

Quick! Platyhelminthes! Name the free-living organism belonging to this phylum!

Too late. You failed.

The continuation of Clomp... will be posted by Maeve, of course.

This lets me off the hook with coming up with something just as good.

Some of you may remember Whack. I've decided to continue that tale.

"Excuse me?"

"I said, 'We come in pieces! Reeses pieces!'" They stood there looking at me as if I were an idiot. I couldn't believe it! Not only was I with aliens, but they liked those delectable peanut-butter and chocolate candies! At least, so I thought.

"Well, I just so happen to have that candy in my pocket..."

"What candy?"

"Reeses."

"Oh, no, Reeses is a diabolical weapon that comes in pieces. We're the first piece!"

Oh. Not so friendly.

"So what's going to happen?"

"Well, first, we come and ask politely for you to work for us. Then we blah, blah blah blah, blah blah, blah blah blah blah! Blah blah..." He droned on for quite some time.

When it seemed like he was done, I said the worst thing possible. "Sounds like some cheesy sci-fi movie."

"Oh, good idea! Guys, rip out 'Plan 9 from Outer Space'!"

6 Comments:

Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

flatworm?

HA! I stole an AP Bio CD from Ruzzini in case I ever wanted to learn anything before next year, which is highly unlikely. I guess I just stole it out of bordem.

I don't know if it is a flatworm though.

About ****in' time you two wrote something.

12:22 AM, February 23, 2007

 
Comments Blogger Ello Shertzer said...

eeeeeeeeeeew woooooorms

12:41 PM, February 23, 2007

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

you better finish this "clomp" story.

7:31 PM, February 23, 2007

 
Comments Blogger Connor said...

yay u posted!

8:43 PM, February 23, 2007

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

Plan a ria. Except what's a ria?

8:37 PM, February 24, 2007

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

MEEP! OH! Stole your word!

Sha-zam!






































































































What now?

11:04 PM, February 26, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home