"The literary equivalent of an acid trip." -jedi_raptor07

Monday, January 15, 2007

For No Reason

Spoons are maniacal. They want to take over the world. It's true. Just ask any spoon - they'll confess everything.

My dad used to say "Brooklyn is a chicken." I'm not sure why.

I switched it from "Jeff & Maeve" to "Maeve & Jeff" to reflect the superiority of females.

The reason my clothes are piled on the ground in my room is because I'm doing a scientific experiment on the half-life of a certain radioactive isotope in cotton. It's true.

I feel bad for ants. They're so small...and insignificant...and they creep me out in large groups, so Sam tried to light them on fire at my house once. I had no part in it, it was all him.

"One-eyed, one-horned, flying purple people eater!"

The spoons are attacking again! Hide the soup!

Curiosity really is evil. I just found that out now.

Yeah. I just died. Oh well.

Oh, I'm back to life. That's weird.

Whatever.

Printers don't like to print stuff, which is why they break down a lot.

8 Comments:

Comments Blogger Raptor said...

Okay, that was messed up. I do have to agree with you about printers, though; mine hates me.

11:57 AM, January 16, 2007

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow that was weird.

woohoo w/ the superiority of females!!!!!!!

2:53 PM, January 16, 2007

 
Comments Blogger Ali said...

pshh you so thing godzilla is sexy

(this comment directed at jeff. i really don't know wether maeve thinks that he's sexy.)

6:57 PM, January 16, 2007

 
Comments Blogger Sam Austin said...

i went here by accident. it was scary.

8:34 PM, January 16, 2007

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

Godzilla is my sugadaddy.

9:40 PM, January 16, 2007

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

sam what the heck is that!do you know who's that is.

2:56 PM, January 17, 2007

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maeve, we've had this conversation before. Godzilla is a mutant lizard. You can't be with him.

5:34 PM, January 17, 2007

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

And besides, I doubt the bible would approve of women marrying lizards. Then again, the bible is not worthy of trust. The bible says things like Abraham lived to be 750. Or that Moses actually parted the red sea. Or that Jonnah actually lived in a whale's tummy for three days. Or that Mary was a virgin.

So if you want to get jiggy with a lizzard, that is fine. As long as he is not gay. Or so says the bible. And its thumpers. Damn bible thumpers!

10:36 PM, January 17, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home