"The literary equivalent of an acid trip." -jedi_raptor07

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Lack of Posts

Due to lack of posts, I have decided to randomly ban Maeve from posting to further create a lack of posts. When you see this, Maeve, edit it to include something that bans me from posting, that way we are both banned from posting. When we come up with an agreement (such as me cowering to your will) we'll have a third party un-ban us. Sound like a plan?

Maeve, you are officially banned from posting anything new. You may only edit this post.

Watch her completely ignore this and slap me or something. :-)

*************************************************************************************

Edit: Jeff, you are officially NOT banned from posting. I take this opportunity to take a (further) posting hiatus. Finish my brilliant post-in-progress yourself. :-P

*************************************************************************************

Edit of the Edit: What do you mean I'm not banned from posting and have to finish your post?! That's mean!! :-( Oh, this is a way so you don't have to finish it yourself, isn't it?

*************************************************************************************

Edit of the Edit of the Edit: It might be, but you have to admit, you set yourself up for it.

*************************************************************************************

Edit of the Edit of the Edit of the Edict: Edict? I forget what that means. (interruption by Maeve) Can I list a bunch of synonyms? (back to Jeff) I didn't realize I had say in it. ([interruption by Maeve]^2) If you're going to get all mathematical about it... I say this to Jeff(r[e{y}]): edict = proclaimation/decree (political type thingy). (back to Jeff) Your mathematical version of my name implies that Jeff is multiplied by r times e times y. Wouldn't it be added? (Maeve punches me off) I am dangerously close to your wounded arm for such talk, boy. And, um... yeah, I guess. (Jeff submits) Maeve is now officially allowed to post whatever she wants and I shall finish that post that she wanted me to finish. (Maeve) I wasn't even going for that, but okay. You should probably get on that; give the people what they want while I... um... don't.
(Jeff) And people say this is a patriarchal society...

9 Comments:

Comments Blogger Sam Austin said...

sounds like a plan.

11:27 PM, December 30, 2006

 
Comments Blogger Molly said...

which jeff is this?

1:34 AM, December 31, 2006

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:02 AM, December 31, 2006

 
Comments Blogger Maeve said...

Kelly, you wrote my last name there. Thanks. (that was sarcastic) This is her comment without the last name:

kelly h. said...
Jeff S.

i'm anticipating to see how well this works.

10:27 AM, December 31, 2006

 
Comments Blogger Maeve said...

By my, I mean Jeff's. Maeve isn't here, but I'm too lazy to use the "other" option.

10:29 AM, December 31, 2006

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

i liked the way that turned out though i didn't understand the last of the edits all that much.

12:23 PM, December 31, 2006

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

pie

1:39 PM, December 31, 2006

 
Comments Blogger Sam Austin said...

this is fun.

7:59 PM, December 31, 2006

 
Comments Blogger Tim said...

That's crazy!

4:07 PM, January 01, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home