"The literary equivalent of an acid trip." -jedi_raptor07

Saturday, May 19, 2007

You Disgust Me

No, it's true. All of you do. Every sin9le cell of yours, includin9 the ones that aren't even part of you that just happen to live in you. Like all that bacteria and yeast. 'Cept your nephrons. They're cool.

Some of you (who dis9ust me [I found a new "g"!]) have been complainin9 about the uniform ridiculousness of our posts. So for a chan9e of pace, this post will be completely serious. Completely. Serious. Let us be9in to start.

KILL THE ASPARA9US!

I just couldn't keep it from you all (who dis9ust me) any lon9er; the world must know. I have ended my affair with Aspara9us. It was nice for a while, but then

2 Comments:

Comments Blogger Raptor said...

um, the post just kinda, uh, stops.

Yeah, I hate asparagus too. May I kindly borrow your marshmellow roaster and take it out to an asparagus field?

5:14 PM, May 19, 2007

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha! That was funny. No really. It was. I am going to tell everybody that for once they should actually go to your blog and read this one!

5:38 PM, May 20, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home