"The literary equivalent of an acid trip." -jedi_raptor07

Saturday, March 11, 2006

What Happens when Two Insane People Start a Blog Together and Write A Post

While they are next to each other.

Hm. This is less interesting than I thought it would be. I'll...suddenly disappear and leave the typing to Maeve for a few minutes.

Ha ha! This was a bad move on your part! The ideas... the POWER that is flowing through me! Shoot. I no longer have time to type.

Hahaha! I don't know why I said that. Oh, no! A monkey with a crowbar! *runs away from computer*

The strange thing is that this has happened before. Thusly, we took precautions. Jeff... the sorbet, please?

I...um...ate it...

You fool! There is no hope for me or my typing skills now.

I dare you not to use the backspace or delete button anymore.

ashfiuh;seuiorha shofeh.

Is that a yes?

huy.

Wow. I didn't think you'd actually say yes. Ah, well. Good luck reading whatever she writes.

Thsansks. I'll need it, too.

Hm...the Mandarin orange I ate today was very juicy.

I am being magically compelled to eat han orange now. This is a first.

I don't believe there are cheeses that will go with oranges, though.

OH, contraiKDJKSDFHAKLSUE NEW word now since i forgot. yeah. I skeep forgetting shift isn't on,. This is reaaaaaaly frusterating. I give the backspace key more respect, now. I s that washat t-

You no longer are dared.

-Whew.

But, you know, there is another way (other than overtype mode) to change what you wrote.

I could always use the back arrow and delete, I guess.

No, I dared you not to use the delete, remember?

I forgot. So, what is the other way?

Highlight it. Then start typing. :-P

>:-/

:-J )

It looks different on the blog than it does over gmail.

I don't think we've ever used it outside google talk.

No, I don't think so. I'm going to strike up a more interesting conversation, now. Back to the monkey with the crowbar...

5 Comments:

Comments Blogger Maeve said...

Mwahahaha! First to comment.

5:02 PM, March 11, 2006

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

did u forget about the prize thing??? :(

9:34 PM, March 11, 2006

 
Comments Blogger Dain M. said...

um,
I commented,
very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, weirded out here, yah is that a run on sentence?

5:54 PM, March 12, 2006

 
Comments Blogger Dain M. said...

very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very,
cool MAD LIB!!!!!!!!

6:02 PM, March 12, 2006

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

i REALLY think u need to do that merge post.... soon... :)

9:47 PM, March 13, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home