"The literary equivalent of an acid trip." -jedi_raptor07

Saturday, March 04, 2006

The Deliadl;fjaskl;dfjaskl;dfjlasdjfl;a

Hee hee. I broke out again. This time, though, I made a small hydrogen-powered bomb. That idiot Jeff thought I was making a hydrgoen-powered squirt gun. Ha! Like I'd pass up the oppurtunity to blow up the walls that hold me in this cage! Anyway, I now have as much time as I like to write. I put a little...sedative...in his drink this morning. Nothing major or poisonous, but he'll wake up in about six hours wondering what he was doing yesterday, not realizing that I broke out again.

It's not as much fun without the thrill of getting caught, though, and then evading getting in trouble through various ways and never actually getting caught. Ah, well. I'll just make it harder for myself next time.

I got very bored yesterday and made my own computer programmed with my own code. I affectionally call it Banana Code. It's a very cool computer; it's one of few that will actually respond to voice commands properly. I know, I am a genius, aren't I?

I tried to look outside the other day when I realized I have no windows in my cage deep underground. I always liked the environment (except for bugs...and other animals...and poisonous plants...actually, I really only like the trees, flowers, and grass.) so I planted a garden. Of course, it would take years to have it grow into a beautiful garden, so I put the room in a time portal. I just realized, though, that now I won't be able to get it back...ah, well. In thirty years I'll have a beautiful garden that I didn't have to work on at all!

While I was walking to the computer, I saw an ant. A single ant. It must've gotten lost on its way back to the colony. I looked around to see if anyone else was there, and I saw that this room was actually very empty. Nothing was in here, except me and that ant. After a long period of glaring at each other in silence, I realized something. I'm staring at my arch nemesis, of which there is only one of, and I am much bigger than it. After contemplating the best way to kill it, I set up a trap to lure it under an anvil. Using food as bait, it walked under the anvil and...SMASH! No more ant.

Again on my way to the computer, there was a bird that wouldn't shut up. So I blew it up.

As much fun as this is, I fear I must take my leave. I have to go build a cannon out of a film can and a piezo-electric ignitor. Hope to come back soon!

4 Comments:

Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait.. who are you and where did you break out of? did i miss something?

9:30 PM, March 04, 2006

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

attack of D'dot!!!

11:14 PM, March 04, 2006

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff, Mauve, or whomever is writing this, I have but this to say:

YOU ARE CERTIFIABLY 100% COMPLETELY INSANE! (pant, pant, pant)

Okay, now that that's out of my system, I still think that this is funny!

PS. No offense intended with the insane comment.

1:46 PM, March 05, 2006

 
Comments Blogger Maeve said...

You spelled Maeve's name wrong. It's not with a 'u', it's with an 'e'. Now that that's good and done, I thank you for the compliment. :-)

6:04 PM, March 05, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home