"The literary equivalent of an acid trip." -jedi_raptor07

Monday, March 20, 2006

Phone Calls

To All: I apologize for the lack of posts lately. It seems my creative juices are slowing down due to school sucking the life out of me. I apologize once again.

To Sam: The whole point of the merging post and commenting in it is so that you can't tell who wrote what. It didn't quite work out as planned, but it worked out pretty nicely none the less, not "nonetheless" because that sounds bad.

My phone is pure evil. Whenever it rings, the interent goes *Poof!* and I'm stuck internetless until the phone hangs up. It's rather annoying. For quite some time I've wanted to blow it up. Hee! I can blow up stuff with water. And people say I'm not a pyro...

Have you ever noticed how phone calls come at the worst time? For example, I think it was four or five years ago when all the telephone marketers called at dinner. That was ridiculous. And now people call at dinner anyway. That's probably because everyone is at home around dinner, but still! How would you like it if you were eating dinner and then suddenly "R-r-r-r-r-ring!!!!!!" It gets annoying after a while. That's another time I have the urge to blow it up. With water. Hee! And people say I should go to an insane asylum...

Phones are always convenient for getting in touch with people really quickly...unless they aren't home or their cell-phone isn't on. I had to organize seven people once to come to a show in three hours and, with the miracle of the modern phone, I did it! Yeah, that was a big, fat lie...but if I did have to organize seven people to come to a show in three hours, I could do it with the phone! Or exploding signals in the air. Hee! And people say that I'm not crazy...

It's always nice to hear people's voices over the phone. With AIM or Google Talk or any IM-ing service, you can't really tell if the person you are talking to is really the person you think it is. And you get expression over the phone. It's very hard to pick up sarcastic comments over AIM or Google Talk (trust me - I've made a fool of myself more than once through that.) Anyway, this has been too serious for me so far.

Phones have unfortunately (for me, not Maeve) joined with the ants. Ants have the technology to become the size of an electron. The phones have unfortunately joined up with the ants. Now the ants can travel along phone lines and pop out where you least expect them - the phone! There is a solution, though: blow up your phone! I'm having a bonfire Saturday at 12:00 PM, EST in my backyard, which is conviently located at 42 Insanity Lane, Gretzelkinj, Randomos(s)it(t)y 6295141.3. See you there! Hee! I was suddenly reminded of the time when Sam and I tried to burn a bunch of ants alive...

2 Comments:

Comments Blogger Maeve said...

MWAHAHAHA! You think EXPLOSIVES can stop the collossal power of the ants? Now, with the phones on our side, we are closer than ever to the world domination that we *blow to the esopahgus* *Wheeze* Sorry. THEY deserve. Diu vixi formicas!

6:21 PM, March 20, 2006

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

you really shouldn't post where you live on the internet... stalkers and such....

9:28 PM, March 20, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home