"The literary equivalent of an acid trip." -jedi_raptor07

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Too silly, far too silly. In reverse.

I have decided that this blog has become too tame as of late. Because of this, I would like to introduce to the world my sides kick and long-time friend, Babaratzi, the lion tamer. Actually, wouldn't that would make it tamer? Alright. Instead, I'll introduce his brother, Iztarabab, the lion taunter. Will you come out here for a minute, Izzy? I have to slop the pigs, so I'll leave Izzy to run the show for a bit. I leave this post in very capable hands. Erm... hand. That whole episode with the lion, you know.

i cn only type wif 1 hand so i take shrt cuts. i trust u'll xcuse me? anyway, i dont know how long maeve'll b gone, so i guess ill pass d time wif a story. dis is 1 of my favorites. so there i was, in d middle of d pacific ocean n a glass-bottomd boat. i was on vacation, c, n thought id take me a rest from d lions 4 a while. i was lookin at d fishs n d watr n d brds in d sky, n d ppl on d boat sumwhere in betwn d fish n d brds, wen along came d c lions. now, dese werent dose fake c lions wot hav d flipprs n things like a seal. dose are jus uppety seals. no, dese were lions dat lookd like lions. dey had manes like lions, n teeth like lions, n dey roard like lions. dese were d genuine things. nobody els on d boat saw dose lions but me, an i kept my mouf shut cuz i had a surprise 4 dem. i jus calmly like a profesnal tuk my c lion harpoon, n kep it redy. then i did wot comes naturaly. i tauntd d lion. mayb it wasnt d smartest thing 2 do at c, but i thought it wud b nice 4 d folks on board to c d c lions close up under d glass. so i yelled n waved d harpoon n a little red flag i keep roun, n soon d c lions were comin up fast. d ppl sure were surprised. n fact, d capn was so surprised dat he did wot comes naturaly 2 him; he frew sum scuba tanks into d c lions' moufs, and fired his rifle at d c lions, blowin dem 2 smithereens. i had d feelin dat i had seen dat sumwhere b4. it all nded well, wif d hole crew havin c lion steaks 4 lunch.

Did Izzy tell you the "sea lion" story? He never gets tired of that one. Well, the pigs are thoroughly slopped, but I haven't anything to say, other than, "Break a leg!" to the cast of "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown." I'm trying to think of a way to say, "Peace" as a sign out without sounding like a gangsta, an alien, or a member of the clergy. Maybe I can say it in the ancient tongue of Babylon...and on. Observe:
I would like to take this lovely bit of time this afternoon (and it is a wonderful afternoon! It's a bit nippy, but not more so than we could expect in early spring. Speaking of Spring, I just don't understand that whole groundhog thing. If he sees his shadow, it must be sunny, which in my mind indicates warm weather approaching. Yet, when Phil sees his shadow, it is said that we have six more weeks of winter. I saw a Little Bear cartoon about that once. Have you ever read those books? Good times. He dug to China once... but then ate soup, or something. I can't really remember.) to say... goodbye!

2 Comments:

Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, that was about as random as it gets. Extremely funny, but random. Not that being random is a bad thing, mind you...

I know where the "shooting of the scuba tanks" came from...

Dun-dun.............dun-dun............dun-dun.........dun-dun...dun-dun...dun-dun...dun-dun dun-dun dun-dun dun-dun dun-dun dundundundundun....you get the idea.

In other words, JAWS. What do I win?

PS. On Mythbusters, they proved that shooting a scuba tank won't make it explode. Sorry.

7:02 PM, March 24, 2006

 
Comments Blogger Maeve said...

Shooting a scuba tank won't make it blow up? Try telling that to Iztarabab. He tells that story to nearly everyone he meets.

12:23 AM, March 25, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home