"The literary equivalent of an acid trip." -jedi_raptor07

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Staplers

Happy TV Turn-Off Week! If you're reading this, you obviously don't observe it. Shame on you! Then again, I can't say I observe it either. . .

*EDIT* To Carissa, who says "TV IS NOT COMPUTER!" During TV Turn-Off Week, you are technically supposed to avoid all screens.

Staplers. Few people realize the modern marvel that is the stapler. By pushing the top of the stapler down, it pushes the piece of metal down, curves it up, and POOF! It creates a staple in the paper! Alright, so it's not that amazing, but it's still...no, it's not really that cool. Next topic.

"But Mr. Adams! The things I write are only light..." 1776! Who doesn't love the musical? Actually a lot of people...

Pencils. I've found my topic of choice. No, I haven't. I can't think of anything. Dang it!

My creative juices have been running low recently. Not a good sign. That must mean that there are bigger fish in the sea that spot the large ships of turkeys that roam throughout the day. AKA, someone is stealing my creative juices! ToddD! It must be my monkey! I'll be back. I need to attack ToddD and steal my creative juices back.



I found a message in a bottle while searching for ToddD. It says:
BJ XYoQJ DoZW HRJaYiAJ OZNcJX! QoSL QiAJ YHJ aSYX! Wonder what it says.

CURSE YOU, RED BARON! CURSE YOU AND YOUR KIND! CURSE YOU AND THE EVIL THAT CAUSES ALL THIS UNHAPPINESS!

5 Comments:

Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

TV DOESN"T COUNT AS COMPUTER!

11:30 PM, April 25, 2006

 
Comments Blogger Tim said...

1776 rocks! I love that musical!

3:21 PM, April 26, 2006

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Empire of the Ants is actually a good story...

5:15 PM, April 26, 2006

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! That's today!

5:25 PM, April 26, 2006

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I have a clue for the code?

4:49 PM, April 27, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home