"The literary equivalent of an acid trip." -jedi_raptor07

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Rhapsody in Blue

George Gershwin. I love it. It's my favorite piece.

Let me make one thing clear before I continue: Rapaz Mau can defeat anyone, anytime, anywhere. He is even more evil than Darth Vader (in Episodes 4, 5, and 6). He doesn't have a son, so he isn't at the disadvantage of having his son being his nemesis. I could go on and on, but you'll see what I mean later.

If you catch my drift, you have good catching skills.

Spore. Start out as a single-celled organism, end with galactic domination. The fabulous game of evolution, made by Will Write (The Sims, Sim City, etc.). How I hate the fact that it comes out in 2007.

I was wondering to myself one day why Les Miz is getting a revival...when it seriously just got off broadway. If you're going to revive a show, revive one that's been off broadway for a while, like Camelot or My Fair Lady. Oh, I know, how 'bout those old shows no one's heard of? Porgy and Bess. Iolanthe. Princess Ida. Show boat. Wow, never thought of that, did you?

Thunder. How I hate ye. Thunder signals that I have to turn off my comptuer. So I'll post as is.

*EDIT!* Sam, you get a cookie for answering the questions correctly.

10 Comments:

Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

Porgy and Bess!!!
Who could ask for anything more?

9:38 PM, July 18, 2006

 
Comments Blogger Sam Austin said...

Where's my cookie?

8:28 AM, July 19, 2006

 
Comments Blogger Sam Austin said...

well, where is it?

so irresponsible, not giving me my cookie. plus, it's TWO cookies:

"Those who answer correctly get two cookies."

So GET COOKING!

9:01 PM, July 19, 2006

 
Comments Blogger Tim said...

Why they're making a revival of Les Miz: Money. Les Miz is one of the most popular Boradway shows of our time. It made tons of money while it was one Broadway. So, in an attempt to make more money, they're making a revival.

10:49 AM, July 20, 2006

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

what kind of cookie did sam get?

5:26 PM, July 20, 2006

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm not debating whether or not Darth Vader could kick Rapaz Mau's but, but whether or not Darth Maul could defeat Rapaz. Which he could. And would.

PS. Vader could so whoop Mau.

9:53 PM, July 20, 2006

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait a sec...Porgy and Bess? wha...? what's that about? or do I not want to know?

9:59 PM, July 20, 2006

 
Comments Blogger Maeve said...

As to the comment that Vader could beat Mau...tell that to the decapitated head on Mau's desk.

Second, Darth Vader can easily defeat Darth Maul. Agreed? (murmered "yes") If Mau can defeat Vader, Mau can defeat Maul, but with more style. Thus, by saying Mau could beat Vader in fact answers whether or not Mau could be Maul. So HA!

10:00 PM, July 20, 2006

 
Comments Blogger Tim said...

That's what I told him, but he wouldn't listen...

9:40 AM, July 21, 2006

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

i LOVE showboat!! Go puss in boots. I'm not good at catching. Who is Rapaz Mau???? w/e. Guess who i am. (titanic rocks, watch it!)

8:17 PM, July 26, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home