"The literary equivalent of an acid trip." -jedi_raptor07

Friday, August 25, 2006

You're Really Whack

So, I thought that Maeve would post sometime. Then I remembered how busy she was. A moment of silence for Maeve's business, please.

I remembered I had wanted a stapler once, just for the heck of it. So I bought one and decided "No, I really don't care for one anymore. I want a holepuncher." Boy, that one thought led me on a terrific journey through time and space, involving aliens, lasers, armadas of space ships attacking each other, asteroid collisions, and exploding planets!

Juxtapose...what's that mean again? It is a word! Look it up! "Fra-gill-ee. It's a word, Jamison, look it up! F, r, a, g, it's in the dictionary! Look under fragile!" Name the show that came from...IF YOU CAN! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Well, the quote went something like that...

Which sounds more interesting:
1) I wondered how I would attack the giant, ugly creature, since my weapons did not harm it.
2) I ruminated how I would create a bliz against the brobdingnagian mishapen hideous monstrosity, as my contraption proved not to be deleterious.

Sunglasses! Yes, sunglasses! I have a pair of clip on sunglasses for my glasses. Hee. They're fun to clip on and off. I don't use the much anymore, though. I used them on vacation a lot, and I mean a lot.

Cheese. There are many types of cheese. My family has gotten into the habit of trying new cheeses. There are so many different flavors! We once went and picked up six new cheeses to try. My personal favorite of the six would probably be St. Andres. It's good. You should try it.

Amazing how my posts make very little sense, isn't it? Speaking of this, which do you prefer (comment with your answer): Posts that have a point, random ramblings like this that cover many topics for a brief second or so, or ones that make sense? Or the stories?

Ink. There's a blue ink cartridge in front of me. I don't like it. I shall now post and dispose of this blue ink cartridge. And by dispose, I mean recycle it. After all, recycling is good for the environment! w00t! Go recycling! The three arrows in the form of a triangle! Hooray! Three cheers!

Musketeers. Three musketeers. Good book. Read it.

4 Comments:

Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Christmas Story

10:03 PM, August 25, 2006

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait, that's a movie. but it came from that. It did. i don't care.

10:04 PM, August 25, 2006

 
Comments Blogger Sam Austin said...

stories.

2:05 PM, August 26, 2006

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

pepper jack. Provilone. American. Swiss. Munster. Chedder. Blue. Sardo. Edam. Reggianto. Emmental. Gruyere. Capra. Chimay. Passendale. Wynendale. Oka. Panquehue. Danbo. Esrom. Fontina. Saga. Samsoe. Caerphilly. Cheshire. Cornish Yarg. Derby. Double Gloucester. Lancashire. Leicester. Stilton. Wenslydale. White Stilton. AND SO MANY MORE....

2:22 PM, August 27, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home