"The literary equivalent of an acid trip." -jedi_raptor07

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Interrogation

The following is a transcribed conversation that was taped in an interrogation room.
?: You seem to like to follow me around, don't you Mr. SEAN DELBER?!?
SD: No, you attacked me.
?: That's what most stalkers say when under the light. (A creaking sound is heard, as if turning a light fixture) WHERE WERE YOU ON DECEMBER THE 12TH, FOUR SIXTY-NINE AM?!
SD: I assume I was sleeping. You know, at four sixty-nine, because that isn't a re-
?: AHA! I've caught you in a LIE! A LIE! I happen to have pictures of you at four sixty-nine on December the 12th! (shuffling of papers is heard) Yes, here you are...four and sixty-nine on the twelfth of December...HAHA! There you are, in... a BAKERY!
SD: That's my head posted to a guy buying something at a bakery with the time "4:69" written in crayon in the bottom right hand corner.
?: (there is a pause) WHY DO YOU TORMENT ME SO?
SD: I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR NAME!
?: You can call me...the Doctor.
SD: Doctor who?
?: Exactly!
SD: Um...no. What's your real name? And why do you have me chained to the chair?
?: My real name is not important, but you can call me "F.L."
SD: As in Fearless Leader?
?: DAMN YOU! I mean...no. I lied.
SD: No kidding.
?: Before I tell you who I am, though, tell me this: why am I after you?
SD: How the heck should I know?
?: Aren't you an omniscient being?
SD: If I was onmiscient, do you think I'd have been captured by you?
?: I dunno. I don't think omniscient beings can stand to omnipotent ones.
SD: Oh, so now you're omnipotent?
?: I've always been omnipotent. After all, I am Merlin.
SD: Merlin, huh?
?: Yup, Merlin. I love goldfish. And socks.
SD: Prove it.
?: WHY SHOULD I PROVE MYSELF TO YOU? Take it easy. NO! Listen, we can do good-cop bad-cop, but we're going to have to make sure he doesn't know...
SD: You know, I can hear you.
?: SHUT UP, WE'RE NOT TALKING TO YOU!
SD: The good-cop bad-cop doesn't work when you play both.
?: If you don't cooperate, I'll be forced to let him loose on you to get the information we need to bring down the Soviet Union.
SD: Do I even sound like I have a Russian accent?
?: Alright, I warned you...YO! TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW! OR ELSE!
SD: Why don't we start with your name? (a thud is heard)
?: Okay, but mommy told me never to tell strangers my name...
SD: It's okay. Strangers who are handcuffed to chairs are okay. My mom told me the same thing.
?: Well...are you my mommy?
SD: No, Dr. Seuss is dead.
?: My mommy is dead?!
SD: If Dr. Seuss had a sex change, then it's possible.
?: WAH!
SD: Calm down, Dr. Seuss isn't your mom.
?: WAH! Wait...why isn't Dr. Seuss my mom? Are you trying to trick me?
SD: Now calm down! I'm not trying to hurt you!
?: I want to speak to the person in charge here! Who's running this facility?
SD: I am.
?: Then why are tied to the chair?
SD: I wanted to prove to you that I am Houdini.
?: You're not Houdini.
SD: Okay, it's true. But I am pretty magical.
?: How so?
SD: See that spot on your shirt? Whoops! Now it's gone. See? Magic!
?: What's your name?
SD: You know my name. What's yours?
?: My real name...is Skywakler.
SD: Hey, Luke, why don't you use the Force to let me free?
?: Okay! (the sound of handcuffs being unlocked are heard)
SD: Oh, wow, thanks! Now, don't be offended by this...(a punch is heard)

8 Comments:

Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

this story is amazing.

3:16 PM, October 04, 2006

 
Comments Blogger Tim said...

HA!

6:11 PM, October 04, 2006

 
Comments Blogger Raptor said...

Okay...

You are all insane. But you already knew that... unless of course, you're insane, in which case you'd think your normal you everyone else is insane. But how could you know you're insane if you already are insane and think you're normal?
AAAHHHHRRRRGGGG!
I'M CONFUSING ME!!!!!!!!!

7:34 PM, October 04, 2006

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS STORY. and that luke skywakler is awsome. Yes, you wrote skywakler.

5:52 PM, October 06, 2006

 
Comments Blogger Sam Austin said...

i guess i'm not one to judge, but you people are nuts.

9:04 PM, October 06, 2006

 
Comments Blogger Ali said...

funny

11:02 AM, October 07, 2006

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you not wait a month to update this time?

2:08 PM, October 07, 2006

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!!

10:23 PM, October 07, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home