"The literary equivalent of an acid trip." -jedi_raptor07

Monday, October 16, 2006

Left? DAMN!

I ran out of the interrogation room after tying up the lunatic. I figured that my time with the lunatic was much longer than anyone should ever have with him and told myself interrogating him would do no good. I opened the door to exit the room to find myself in a hot pink hallway with bright purple doors that had neon green handles. I wondered what personality made this room, since it was obvious each of his many personalities had their own room. There were about 40 in total, with the majority on my right...but something in me told me to go left. I quickly ran to the the last door on the left and opened it. I saw trees, grass, and an abandoned building in the distance. Haha! A way out!

I ran until I was so exhausted I collapsed onto the grass. Rolling over, I looked at the peaceful night sky, thinking what would become of me now. I had no idea where I was, nor how much time had passed. At least, I thought, I was out of the clutches of the insanity I had endured for what seemed like so long. I drifted off into a dream like state, glad to be rid of the lunatic.

A sudden explosion rocked me back into reality. I looked towards the source of the force when I saw what looked to be some sort of airplane flying in my direction...from the mad man's mansion of mishap. As I groaned at my alliteration, the air plane exploded. A submarine shot out of the falling craft and crashlanded into the ground. When it hit the ground, a garbage can flew up into the air. Once it reached the top of its trajectory, it turned over and let loose a figure in a chair. As it fell closer to the ground, I realized that the chair had rocket boosters attached to it, as it stopped falling at one point and flew straight up. The figure, whom I presumed was that insane man after me, then fell out of the chair and gravity helped it fall incredibly fast, straight towards the remains of the fallen submarine. It seemed the submarine held a trampoline, though, as I heard a loud "BOING!" and the he flew up into the air again. When he reached the ark, a large parachute opened. This would do no good, though, as it had holes in it. The lunatic fell even faster than before. I averted my eyes before he hit the ground and heard a loud "thud". I opened my eyes and saw the plane crash in the distance.

"Wow," I said, "that was some elaborate entrance. Too bad he's dead."

"Yeah. Good thing I used the dummy first."

10 Comments:

Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. sooo unrealistic you have no idea.
2. **** is so a curse word. i don't care if disney does use it. it's a curse word.
3. love the last 2 lines.
4. thank you for finally updating!!

9:52 PM, October 16, 2006

 
Comments Blogger Ali said...

wow there. and what curse does disney use?

3:05 PM, October 17, 2006

 
Comments Blogger Sam Austin said...

hell, maybe?

this is hilarious.

3:14 PM, October 17, 2006

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

(loud applauding in the background) very nice!

6:03 PM, October 17, 2006

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

"damn"

8:10 PM, October 17, 2006

 
Comments Blogger Raptor said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:22 PM, October 17, 2006

 
Comments Blogger Raptor said...

Disney uses the word "damn"? Since when?

IT'S A SIGN OF THE APOCALYPSE! EVERYONE TO THE BUNKER! REPENT! REPENT! THE END IS NIGH!...

Seriously, though, they do? What movie?

I like the story, but it's getting kinda out there now. I mean out there for you two, so it's really getting strange. Maybe it's time to move on...

9:25 PM, October 17, 2006

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you anonymous

9:36 PM, October 17, 2006

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, and Jedi_Raptor07, i was telling jeff that curse words were bad! and that he should put da** in capitol letters that really put it out there, that kinda stuff.
anyway.
he said it wasn't a curse word since disney uses it. For example, The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

9:39 PM, October 17, 2006

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

And it's not a curse word in England. Plus, when curse words are used sparingly, then they add an extra sense you can't get by using "dang" or "darn". I mean, really. Which shows the feeling of Sean the most after seeing the lunatic is alive?
"Left? DARN!", "Left? DANG!", "Left? SHOOT!", or "Left? DAMN!"? The choice is obvious, if you ask me.

3:25 PM, October 18, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home