"The literary equivalent of an acid trip." -jedi_raptor07

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Swish-swash

I have absolutely no idea where to go with my latest story. Thus, as any good person would do, I leave it to Maeve to finish. :-P That leaves you with two stories to finish, I believe, and with your schedule I feel bad for our readers. They may never find out what happens.

Anyyaw, I'm about to eat lunch. I don't know what I should eat for lunch. I am thinking...a sandwich. A yummy sandwich. With pickles. Sandwiches are never complete without pickles.

I don't know why, but I wanted to be a squirrel today. I looked out and said to myself "I wish I was a squirrel.". Strange, isn't it?

Flying through the air, the duck flapped its wings! Chased by the sinister flying phone booth, the duck flapped harder...and harder...and harder...until...

"Why did I eat the pie?"

3 Comments:

Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I leave a comment, I don't feel too bad posting before people can give you feedback on this post.

10:15 PM, November 04, 2006

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I feel bad after all.
I'll tell people to read your post in my post. I just got a little carried away with my excitement for having actually posted.

10:38 PM, November 04, 2006

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't like pickles. and i'm posting even though there are two posts after this one!! woohoo.

10:17 AM, November 05, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home