"The literary equivalent of an acid trip." -jedi_raptor07

Friday, October 20, 2006

VOA

I feel the need to make a post about the VOA, as Tim and Sam have already done so. I shall start from the very beginning (a very good place to start). For the purpose of this post, as I do not know if the VOA is a he or a she, the VOA will be referred to as "it". My personal theory is that it is an asexually reproducing alien from outer space.

So that's it for the VOA. I dunno, it never comments on my blog so I never had any connection with it. It busted me maybe twice...once just now and I think once quite a while ago. I don't remember. Yeah. Nobody comments anonymously on this blog, and if they do it's too little for the VOA to go on, so it's never needed.

And now for something completely different: A man with a tape recording up his nose!

Or something like that.

"I don't know anyone who deserves to be chopped up and fed to a hungry plant!"

Why is my creativity running away from me? It's really annoying. I can't think of anything anymore. That's really annoying. It's like writer's block for a random blog. How the heck do you get writer's block for a random blog? Just write about something random!

Okay. I'm going to play the association game now, starting with cheese. Milk. Cow. Farm. Corn. Yellow. Hair. Hare. Bunny. Rudy. Gate. Chew. Rudy. Dang. Darn. Damn. Kelly. Titanic. Battleship. Ticonderoga. Pencils. Pens. Ink. Scribble. Art. Charcoal. Smudge. Sad. Triste. Spanish. Honors. Boring. Highway Safety. Tires. Replacing. Chromosomes. Bio. AP. Study. Dad. Doctor. Who. Me. You. Cookie. Jar. Rhyme. Games. String. Book. Story. Plasma. Wars. Video. Tape. Player. Jeff. Squared. Math. Geometry. Reflexive. MORONIC! Insulting. Controversial (don't ask). Sam. "Cute". Fuzzy. Purple. Bean-bag. Flollop. Mattress. Bed. Sleep. Deprived. Childhood. Movies. Film. Canister. Hairspray. Melt. Pyro. BOOM! Hindenburg. Blimp. Baseball. Peanuts. Allergies. Allergy. Algie. Fish. Nemo. Pixar. Disney. Aladdin. Genie. Robbin Williams. Comedy. Tonight. West. Europe. Expensive. Girlfriends.

I think I'll stop here.

10 Comments:

Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. Cheese to girlfriends. Very nice!

11:03 PM, October 20, 2006

 
Comments Blogger Ali said...

that leads to disturbing thoughts.

9:42 AM, October 21, 2006

 
Comments Blogger Raptor said...

You scare me.

10:38 AM, October 21, 2006

 
Comments Blogger Sam Austin said...

Insulting. Controversial. Sam. "Cute". Fuzzy.

"Cute"?

the two words you associate with me are controversial and "cute"?!

9:26 AM, October 22, 2006

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, controversial is pretty obvious. "Cute" because it cracked me up when Tina and I were talking about you early on in rehearsal and she said "SAM! He's such a cute little red-head!". So yes, "cute".

9:47 AM, October 22, 2006

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehehhehhehehehhe

or

hahahhahahahah

i couldn't pick which laugh.

6:07 PM, October 22, 2006

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

Expensive girlfriends? Is Jeff being subliminal?

10:51 PM, October 22, 2006

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi guys! hey- my name's an anagram!

6:50 PM, October 23, 2006

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, i just realized i was there!!!!! coool. i like how you associate me w/ Titanic. people should understand he associated me w/ d*** b/c i was like "why does **** need to be ur title in capitol letters" and he thought i was crazy and stuff like that so ya.

8:57 PM, October 23, 2006

 
Comments Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya seriously, it' time to update. you are always slow at updating!!!

2:53 PM, October 24, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home